Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Running Late

It looks like my cycle is already slightly postponed! As of today, if all goes according to schedule, now I should be leaving for Colorado on Tuesday, October 7th, so it is a good thing I didn't schedule a flight, though I have to call the hotel and change the dates. However, this is solely depending on the fact that AF is late- and I am NEVER late- so it could be postponed even more! No, don't get excited, I'm not pregnant...we were kind of told to either abstain or be really careful b/c I started some of the injections a week after I ovulated and this could cause problems for a baby....so we were careful. In any event, I just want to get started so I'm a little frustrated. Hopefully, I get her today...like the girls on the bulletin boards say, I should wear my favorite sexy undies, put on a pair of white pants to go to the mall (w/ no tampons in my purse), jump my husband when he gets home from work, and spend the rest of the day vaccuuming. I've even heard put on a light colored bikini and go to the beach - but it is too cold for that!

I, of course, waited until this morning to check to see if starting lupron on CD 20 or 21 causes a late period and what I've learned is now freaking me out! they say it can take up to 1 to 2 weeks to get AF after starting lupron! eeek...oh, please don't let that happen to me! My mom is coming in on Sunday after taking 2 weeks off from work to watch my dogs while I am away, this will seriously mess up EVERYTHING!

So, pray for me. Never thought I'd say this but I really really need to get AF soon!

Thanks:-)

No comments: