Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Before we leave...

Here is some general fun stuff...

I told you all about Thrifty Rent a Car and the minivan. Well, not only did it not have air in the tires when they gave it to me, but the brakes went yesterday. I called them from the restaurant at dinner and they asked if I'd like to drive it out to the airport...I said no...anyway, they drove out a brand new beautiful Dodge Charger...










why couldn't we have this the whole time?

And, check me out on bedrest! Hot, right? Brett took great care of me,

you can distinctly see that I have a very flat pillow, a remote, and room service book. He's the best DH ever!







Finally, I don't know if you can see this one...but for those of you who haven't been to this part of Colorado - there is a massive overpopulation of prairie dogs everywhere! this was a field by the interstate that had tons of them every day. I really wanted to get a quality picture that showed the sheer numbers (and cuteness, though they make angry little noises when you are nearby), but there was nowhere to stop to take a picture and the car behind us honked!




On that note, we are leaving Colorado tomorrow - hopefully carrying the best souvenir or souvenirs EVER. I'll let you all know in about a week... Until then, I can't wait to get home. We've had a great time and we've got lots of hope, but I can't wait to see my dogs and I'm really ready for this chapter to be over. To all the girls who are going to CCRM after me, feel free to contact me to discuss anything...I know this is a hard process to do even when you are doing it in your home town. My one piece of advice- treat it as a vacation...it is a beautiful place and you are stuck here anyway:-)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Rest. Smile. I am praying for you. God will probably listen because I ask very little!!!! I love you two very, very, very much.
Your Sister, Amy

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you were able to have a little fun in amidst the craziness of a cycle. I'm hoping and praying that this is the one for you, and you finally get the miracle you so deserve.

Sticky baby dust your way!!!