Another blog about our fertility journey and, particularly, the most recent effort to travel many miles for one more IVF!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
We were all set to go to the airport- car started, bags packed, medicine on ice, bags in hand, when Brett (being the smart one) decided to call to check if the flight was delayed. It sure was...so much so that I miss my connection. So, we had to rearrange and I am now flying out tomorrow at 6 am. Ironically, today was supposed to be the better weather day to fly. Tomorrow, we are expecting wind and lake effect snow. So, we'll see if I actually get out tomorrow too. Um, why do I hate flying? Kind of ticked off...