Monday, November 3, 2008

yoga student alert and waiting again...

I've given the link to this blog to a few of my yoga students and I wanted to make a general announcement to those of you who check this site...I won't be returning to work as scheduled originally on Nov. 15, it looks like I will be continuing to vacation until the end of November and should be returning in December. This delay is entirely related to my ultrasound date being scheduled on Nov 17 and my need to find out how healthy this baby (or babies) is before I go ahead with normal activity again. I'm sorry! I've heard that most of you have not been having a very good time recently and the teachers are not being consistent (barring Thursdays I think). I've spoken to a few of you on the phone so hopefully the word will get out. Though I may attempt to stop by the studio to say hello sometime next week:-)

Besides that, I am still just waiting. I am sure my posts should start getting interesting again soon with other thing going on...but this weekend I was totally obsessed with this pregnancy. I am now constantly nauseous and have some painful digestive stuff going on and some headaches so it hasn't been much fun....but it makes me feel great! I take this as a sign that maybe my baby is really strong in there and working his or her little tail off growing! Which is all I want:-) So, once I start to get used to this I should start posting some fun stuff again...because in all honesty, we had a great weekend. We shopped for little, silly baby things to keep the positivity going (without going overboard), we had a great time at a neighbor's house on Halloween night with a bonfire, beers (none for me!), music, and great friends, and we finally got the house a little more settled from being away for so long.

I have 2 weeks left for the beancount! I am less concerned with how many now than I am with seeing just one beautiful heartbeat! I truly can't wait.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I am so happy for you! I was cycling with you back in the Sept/Oct thread but AF delayed me so I sort of "dropped" out of that thread and moved to the November thread. I have been keeping up with your progress, and I am just very excited for you! :)

Linda aka "Tayloresque" on IVFC

Lisa said...

YAY SUE!!!

I'm so glad you are feeling barfy. Well, you know what I mean :) And hurray for fun baby shopping!!! Can it get any better???

Can't wait to hear the results of the US. I'm still betting on TWINS!!!!

DAVs said...

I'm glad you have some major symptoms! Enjoy--as only someone who's jumped through so many hoops can :)

Josée Martens said...

Way too go. Enjoy every moment and take the time you need. What else is life about. You sound great. How is hubby in all of this?

Not Your Aunt B said...

Yay, Momma, you deserve all the morning sickness, tiredness, etc. that goes with pregnancy!