Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Eva Longoria's Engagement Ring? Are you kidding?

So, that site that I go to that tells me how big my baby is (8 weeks today) told me it is the size of the diamond in Eva Longoria's ring. Lol. Are you kidding? We are lucky I actually know who Eva Longoria is. How am I supposed to know she's engaged or how big her ring is? Jeeez. Anyway, as a result, I had to search around for something else to compare it to so that we can all get an idea. So here is what I came up with...

Yup, the little booger is a pumpkin seed this week! Can you believe how fast they grow? No wonder I am so darned tired! But so so so happily tired!

I've decided to skip out on the "obligatory Thanksgiving post" as a fellow blogger put it. I have so much to be thankful for this year (and every year) that I don't want to waste your time by asking you to read all about it. Things are great. Granted, I'm still couch-bound, but for a good reason!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

DAVs said...

Well what's more fitting that a pumpkin seed at Thanksgiving?? Pumpkin pie anyone?
What a little grower you have there, so glad it's going so well for you!

Linda said...

It's amazing how fast your little one is growing. Can't wait to hear more updates! :)

Lisa said...

Things are moving so fast for your little bogger!!! Can't beleive how big he/she gets every single day. It's amazing really.

What a happy happy Thanksgiving you will have this year! You deserve it. Enjoy every single second. You have been blessed with the greatest gift of all.