Sunday, September 25, 2011

Picking Organic apples and nursery pics!

This is gonna be a short post. But here are some pics for the friends and family who have hung in there with this incredibly slow moving blog:-) Here is my little beauty picking organic apples...and then laughing on the floor of our living room. She is my little miracle!






And...as promised, nursery pics for our soon to arrive little miracles:













So, we are basically all ready...now we just wait:-) Hopefully, at least 4 more weeks. I'd like them to stay in at least until 37 or 38 weeks. However, not sure I want them to stay in to 40, lol, though I know it is safer that way...but, eeek! I'm tired!

5 comments:

MyTwoLines said...

Beautiful pictures--thanks for sharing! Hang in there these last few weeks.... :)

Auntie Em said...

Cute!!! I totally relate to those feelings of being oh-so-tired. Hang in there! You're in the home stretch!

Rebecca said...

Awww, what great pics of Teagan in the orchard! I also love the nursery photos - it looks beautiful.

Paula Keller said...

LOVE the pics of Teagan! She is so, so cute! Oh my goodness!

Our nursery is green and pink also. Love that color combination!

It's so very tiring at the end. And I wasn't chasing around a toddler! I'd still have liked mine to bake a little longer, but all in all it wasn't that bad at 37 weeks (or seriously, 36 weeks, 7 days, and 1 hour!).

Yep! It's the home stretch!

Lisa said...

Oh my GOD! She is so cute! And I love the nursey pics!!! It's getting so close now. I'm in the middle of my cycle now and keep checking your blog as inspiration! What an amazing success story you have :)

GOOD LUCK! You're almost there!