Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Busy

I've been busy. I've been able to read and sometimes respond to other bloggers but, for the most part, I've been overwhelmed! I'm not sure exactly why...the holidays...a very active 9 month old...great news that allows me to fully enjoy the holidays this year (those 4 normals!). So, overall, nothing to complain about so I haven't blogged (that's sad, right?).

Here is a recent pic of Teagan when the poor thing fell asleep on daddy and he had a field day with her hair...





Anyway, I just thought I'd post a few pictures. We had a great Thanksgiving with family. Everyone mostly behaved themselves and we all got along, ate a lot of food, laughed at the kids, watched football and were incredibly thankful for all of the amazing things in our lives. So, here are a few pictures of Thanksgiving...





Christmas pics will follow. We took Teagan to have some pictures taken and she wasn't the smilingest kid ever. I think there was too much to look at and all new things and new people, etc. But some of the pictures came out good. Then we were at the mall anyway and it was Monday night so we decided, since the mall was totally empty, we'd try to get her a pic with Santa. Well, that was NOT successful. She was terrified of him. She'd look at him then look at me and meltdown then look back at him, all innocent, look at me and meltdown. So, needless to say, the picture is of Santa, me and T. Lol.


5 comments:

kayjay said...

She looks adorable! Glad that Thanksgiving was good and that everyone got along. Interesting your visit with Santa - I am figuring that the same will happen with my two and have visions of me holding the two girls standing next to Santa. Oh well - looking forward to seeing your Christmas pics!

Hope in Virginia said...

She has the sweetest cherub face! And my hubby tries to spike Emma's hair - must be a guy thing. Glad to hear you had a thankful thanksgiving!

Kris said...

Adorable pics! What a beautiful family :)

Jill M. said...

Ha, typical dad spiking her hair! Love the Thanksgiving pics! When are you transferring? How many will you transfer?

lastchanceivf said...

She is so adorable!! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!