Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Deed is done:-) and unfortunate belly pics...

These pictures are terrible, but I wanted to document my donating my hair to locks of love. So, here they are...oh! and the belly has made an appearance!
Before I left for the appointment, in my bathroom mirror...the hair is starting to look damaged (all that swimming at the Y probably!)

And, a close up of the belly (21 weeks, 3 days). I personally think that the butt still outweighs the belly's appearance but I still think my bump is cute!
At some point this morning, it occurred to me that maybe I'd put off the haircut again...but then I realized that my hair is still pretty healthy and all that chlorine from the pool is not helping so if they can get a good 10 inches from my donation, then they should do it, even if it leaves me with really short hair...so here is a later pic....
And, a close up...for once in my life I have cleavage!
Besides the big drama of the hair donation, we had a great weekend in Michigan with family. I am going to dedicate a post to our weekend because we had a little bit of a surprise brunch baby shower with some fun gifts that I want to post pictures of. The reason we travelled this weekend was that Aunt Amy (Brett's sis) got us tickets to the Michigan v. Michigan State game (there is a huge family rivalry) and though Amy's team won and our's didnt, we had a great time anyway....

13 comments:

Amber said...

Your hair definitely looks more healthy and vibrant! I like it short!

DAVs said...

Good for you for donating your hair--it looks so cute! The belly is super cute too!

Kris said...

Your baby bump is so stinkin' cute:) And your new haricut is ADORABLE! I love it! How generous of you to donate your hair!

Lost in Space said...

Love the new do and the cute bump!

Angie said...

Aww, your bump is VERY cute and totally noticeable! LOVE the hair cut, too! Good 4 you for donating, what a great cause!

But...we need to talk about Michigan....either one, seriously??!!?? LOL IU grad here and a Notre Dame fan!

A said...

Your hair looks so good!!!!!!!! and your baby bump is so cute!!

Rebecca said...

Love the hair! And, your bump totally outweighs the butt. (Ok, that sounds a bit bizarre, but you know what I mean...I meant that in the best way possible. :-) )

DonnaPetit said...

You finally look pregnant, YIPPEE!!! Your hair looks great, perfect in fact.

Anonymous said...

You look great! I donated my hair to locks of love a few years ago - awesome!

Jill M. said...

Yeah, you finally have a noticable baby bump, and what a cute one it is! I also really like your new do, looks very healthy.

Paula Keller said...

Your hair is VERY cute! Love the cut!

And the belly is fantastic! :)

Not Your Aunt B said...

So cute! I love it! (The hair & bump!)

Phoebe said...

Great pics, and I love your haircut!